Discover the beautiful wonders of Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil, and Shea Butter Body and Foot Scrub. It combines the benefits of Dead Sea minerals and other essential ingredients to perfectly cleanse, detox, and uncover fresh skin. It is specially formulated with the naturally antiseptic and deodorizing properties of Tea Tree Oil to help create a clear complexion, soothe and revitalize your skin.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
– Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt): Magnesium-rich organic salts enhance skin hydration and reduce inflammation in dry skin.
– Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: A great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combating skincare issues it also has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.
– Shea Butter: is an excellent natural skin moisturizer for the face and body, it reduces wrinkles and fights signs of aging, and restores the skin’s elasticity.
– Sweet Almond Oil: a skin-friendly light oil to help your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
– Chamomile Extract: helps relieve acne because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it also lightens skin discoloration and evens out skin tone.
– Tea Tree Leaf Oil: is used to treat acne and blemishes, it is also proven to treat fungal skin infections and other skin conditions.
– Vitamin E: this fat-soluble vitamin can be absorbed through the skin, it is a beneficial antioxidant that helps in reducing UV and sun damage to the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix the peeled first. Apply generously to the required area of the body (preferably on dry and clean skin). Massage it gently in a circular motion, leave the scrub on your skin for a few minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water. It is recommended to use it (1-2) times a week.
– Weight: 325gm